Multinational CPA Firm. Established in 2008.
Serving as your tax expert and adviser, our skilled tax professionals can assist you to more easily and effectively manage your tax compliance, preparation and filing needs.
Our dedicated international tax professionals can assist you with your domestic and cross-border tax structuring, planning, reporting and risk management. We work with you to build proactive and truly integrated global tax strategies.
Whether you're an individual, owner or manager of a small to medium sized business, or a leader of a multinational organization, our tax professionals can assist you with any of the following:
Our consultants can also help you to effectively work toward achieving your financial goals. With our assistance, you'll find these tasks easier to accomplish:
Contact us today for assistance with your tax planning and preparation needs.
Tel: (571) 495-2BAS | (571) 495-2227
After your tax returns have been filed by our firm you can track the status of your refund using our Tax Refund Status tools.
Typically, the IRS issues refund checks within six to eight weeks of filing a paper return. With BAS' electronic EZfile services your refund should be issued within two to three weeks.
10. As your financial situation evolves, preparing your taxes becomes more complicated and time consuming. Working with a tax professional takes the hassle, frustration and time out of doing your taxes yourself.
9. Year over year tax laws change. What was a deduction last year may not be a deduction this year. Moreover, when dealing with multiple sources of income and investments or international income, you'll want to work with a trusted tax professional who is up to speed on the many tax laws and who understands how they may or may not apply to your situation.
8. Making mistakes can be very costly. In the end the IRS and state tax authorities hold you responsible for your tax returns. Working with a trained tax professional helps you to avoid mistakes that you may make on your own.
7. Your time is worth money. The hours that it may take you to prepare your own tax returns expand exponentially as your financial situation evolves. Add up the hours that you would spend doing your taxes yourself and calculate what that’s worth. If the answer is too many hours, seek the help of a tax professional.
6. Tax software cannot represent you in an tax audit. BAS Accounting Services is a certified public accountant firm with both tax and audit specialists.
5. A tax professional can answer your questions to help you make smarter tax-saving decisions.
4. A tax professional can help you plan all year and for future years. If your tax professional is also a CPA they can help to review or prepare your financial statements in advance – saving you even more hassle and frustration at tax time.
3. A tax professional can recommend ways to save on taxes. BAS Accounting Services tax professionals are experts in domestic and international tax laws and foreign tax treaties.
2. In addition to receiving professionally prepared tax returns, you also receive peace of mind knowing that a tax professional is taking care of you and your family.
And the number-one reason you should hire a professional tax preparer is:
1. It can save you money. Good tax professionals work hard for you to find and apply any applicable deductions or tax credits – even one significant deduction or tax credit can add up to savings which you may have overlooked on your own.
For help preparing your 2018 tax returns contact BAS Accounting Services for an evaluation of your needs.